(A local publication has a "10 things I crave" column in each issue. I have a different take on the genre.)
10 Things I Hate
1. Packing Peanuts
Free with any purchase in the Pottery section of Ebay.
Under your bird feeder, Peoria
3. Music with no soul - Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, George Michael, et al.
Borders, Barnes & Noble, Co-op.
4. Free-with-Chicken-McNuggets big plastic toys meant to entertain kids for several minutes and then be thrown in the landfill.
5. All those horrible plastic objects made by slave lablor and meant to entertain us for 2 minutes and then be thrown in the landfill.
6. Cell phones.
Sprint stores, Cellular Connection, etc.
7. Broken bottles on sidewalks.
Moss Ave., Peoria
8. Coffee that tastes like dirt.
Restaurants and cafeteria's throughout central Illinois.
9. Super high-heeled, razor-point shoes that prohibit women from running if assaulted.
Macy's, Bergner's et al.
10. I"m still thinking.